Friday 31 March 2017

BEST MASTER YODA QUOTES:“DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY!

This morning I had a beautiful conversation with a friend, about the power of fear, mainly fear of losing and of being oneselves, and she read to me a few Master Yoda quotes
“Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”
Amazing! I had never cared to take seriously the Star Wars Saga, let alone the character of Master Yoda, but she made me see I was applying his words to my own life! 
Another quote is:  “You must unlearn what you have learned”,  so from now on I'll try to ensure I don't judge things until I know them!.  Consequently, I now feel I owe an apology to my dear friend and follower who's a fan of the Star Wars Saga for not having listened to him seriously when he mentioned this fact: I'm sorry, you were right! Thank you for introducing me to this character!